Qt 5 qmake Makefile generator tool
Qt is a cross-platform C++ application framework. Qt's primary feature
is its rich set of widgets that provide standard GUI functionality.
This package contains the Qt 5 qmake, a tool that helps simplify
the build process for development project across different platforms.
qmake automates the generation of Makefiles so that only a few lines of
information are needed to create each Makefile. qmake can be used for any
software project, whether it is written using Qt or not.
Qt 5 qmake requires a platform and compiler description file which contains
many default values used to generate appropriate Makefiles.
This package contains also these platform specifications.
Other versions of "qt5-qmake" in Precise
No other version of this package is available
in the Precise release.
qtbase-opensource-src (5.0.2+dfsg1-3ubuntu1~precise1~test2) precise; urgency=low
[ Ken VanDine ]
- Backport patch that adds xembed support, needed for Ubuntu Online
Accounts in gnome-control-center
[ Michael Terry ]
* debian/control, debian/rules:
- Enable gles support even when not on arm. We still use
full GL on non-arm platforms, but we still offer the EGL API.
[ Timo Jyrinki ]
* Re-sync with Debian experimental, remaining changes:
- Remove firebird dependency
- Maintainer fields and Vcs-Bzr
- Provides: qt-default to qt5-default
- Unity appmenu support
- Maliit activation fix
- Enable both GL and GLES/EGL on all platforms
* Update XEmbed patch from upstream Gerrit
* Make sqlite the first recommended SQL plugin, remove ibase
[ Dmitry Shachnev ]
* Re-sync with current Debian packaging Git.
* Add debian/patches/disable_overlay_scrollbars.diff, forward-ported
from qt4-x11 packaging (LP: #1170384).
[ Timo Jyrinki ]
* New upstream version
* Add patches contributed to upstream Gerrit:
* Drop patch:
||[sna] Xorg crashed with SIGABRT in memcpy_blt() - \u003cAddress 0xb8070f48 out of bounds\u003e when using ReText with Qt5
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates