WARNING: the "nvidia-graphics-drivers-495" package was deleted from this repository
This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
Other versions of "nvidia-graphics-drivers-495" in Bionic
nvidia-graphics-drivers-495 (495.46-0ubuntu0.18.04.1) bionic; urgency=medium
[ Daniel van Vugt ]
- Move nvidia-drm_gbm.so into the gbm/ library subdirectory
which is where Mesa searches for it.
[ Alberto Milone ]
- Add the following IDs:
1FBC 249C 249D 24B6 24B7 24B8 25A0 25B8
* New upstream release (LP: #1954818):
- Added support for the GBM API. This adds the new symlink
nvidia-drm_gbm.so pointing to the file libnvidia-
allocator.so.VERSION to implement a GBM backend driver usable
with the GBM loader from the Mesa project version 21.2 and
above, as well as the files libnvidia-egl-gbm.so.1.1.0 and
15_nvidia_gbm.json, which implement EGL support for the GBM
- Add indicator for Resizable BAR support on compatible systems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to crash when
starting a new server generation on PRIME configurations.
- Removed support for NvIFROpenGL. This functionality was
deprecated in the 470.xx driver release.
- Removed libnvidia-cbl.so from the driver package. This
functionality is now provided by other driver libraries.
- Changed the minimum required Linux kernel version from 2.6.32
- Updated nvidia.ko to load even if no supported NVIDIA GPUs are
present when an NVIDIA NVSwitch device is detected in the
system. Previously, nvidia.ko would fail to load into the
kernel if no supported GPUs were present.
- Fixed a bug in the Vulkan driver where unused input attributes
to a vertex shader would corrupt the interpolation qualifiers
for the shader.
- Fixed a bug in the Vulkan driver where individual components of
barycentric inputs could not be read.
- Added support for the VK_KHR_present_id extension.
- Added support for the VK_KHR_present_wait extension.
- Added support for the
- Fixed a bug where VK_NVX_binary_import was advertised as
supported on unsupported platforms. This caused calls to
vkCreateDevice to fail if applications attempted to enable
VK_NVX_binary_import on such platforms.
- Added a new command line option, "--no-peermem", to nvidia-
installer. Selecting this option prevents the installation of
the nvidia-peermem kernel module.
- Fixed a regression which prevented DisplayPort and HDMI 2.1
variable refresh rate (VRR) G-SYNC Compatible monitors from
functioning correctly in variable refresh rate mode, resulting
in issues such as flickering.
- Fixed a bug that can cause a kernel crash in SLI Mosaic
- Added support for the EGL_NV_robustness_video_memory_purge
-- Alberto Milone <email address hidden> Thu, 16 Dec 2021 15:08:58 +0100
nvidia-graphics-drivers-495 (495.44-0ubuntu0.18.04.1) bionic; urgency=medium
* Initial release (LP: #1948025).
-- Alberto Milone <email address hidden> Tue, 26 Oct 2021 16:32:52 +0200
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates