WARNING: the "openldap" package was deleted from this repository
This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- OpenLDAP utilities
- OpenLDAP libraries
- Debugging information for OpenLDAP libraries
- OpenLDAP development libraries
Other versions of "openldap" in Precise
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
openldap (2.4.28-1.1ubuntu4.4) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Backport fix for back-mdb, fixes crash when deleting an entry
that contains an indexed numeric attribute (LP: #1216650):
Upstream patch to make sure that lutil_str2bin does not
attempt to modify its input.
-- Roel Standaert <email address hidden> Sat, 31 Aug 2013 08:29:45 +0200
||slapd crashed with SIGSEGV in lutil_str2bin() when using mdb
openldap (2.4.28-1.1ubuntu4.3) precise-proposed; urgency=low
* Avoid deadlocks in back-bdb that truncate slapcat output (LP: #1185908):
- d/patches/bdb-deadlock.patch: Patch copied from Debian #673038
-- Ryan Tandy <email address hidden> Tue, 04 Jun 2013 09:00:09 -0700
||slapd: slapcat output truncated every now and then
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates