This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- Development utilities for International Components for Unicode
- API documentation for ICU classes and functions
- Development files for International Components for Unicode
- International Components for Unicode
Other versions of "icu" in Hirsute
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
icu (67.1-6ubuntu2.1) hirsute-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: Double Free
- debian/patches/CVE-2021-30535-prereq.patch: Fix invalid free when
using long locale name in Locale functions in
- debian/patches/CVE-2021-30535.patch: Fix edge cases with baseName
in setKeywordValue function in source/common/locid.cpp to
prevent double free and protect from heap corruption.
* fix failing tests causing build-time failure: (LP: #1951432)
- debian/patches/tzdata-2021b-tests.patch: Fix TestCalendar function
in source/test/cintltst/ccaltst.c and TestGenericAPI in
source/test/intltest/tztest.cpp to accept tz.version with longer
string size to prevent tests from failing.
- debian/patches/skip-tztests.patch: Skip specific Time Zones tests in
TestAliasedNames and TestCanonicalID functions in
source/test/intltest/tztest.cpp. They don't match with data from
updated tzdata and needed to be skiped to prevent tests from failing.
-- Rodrigo Figueiredo Zaiden <email address hidden> Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:51:35 -0300
||fail to build from source
||Double free in ICU in Google Chrome prior to 91.0.4472.77 allowed a remote attacker to potentially exploit heap corruption via a crafted HTML page.
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates