This package is just an umbrella for a group of other packages,
it has no description.
Description samples from packages in group:
- GNU TLS library - documentation and examples
- GNU TLS library - DANE security support
- GNU TLS library - OpenSSL wrapper
- GNU TLS library - development files
Other versions of "gnutls28" in Hirsute
Packages in group
Deleted packages are displayed in grey.
gnutls28 (3.7.1-3ubuntu1) hirsute; urgency=medium
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- Enable CET.
- Set default priority string to only allow TLS1.2, DTLS1.2, and
TLS1.3 with medium security profile (2048 RSA keys minimum, and
* Fix FTBFS with lto - reduce parallelism to 2. LP: #1922004
* Merge CVE fixes CVE-2021-20231 CVE-2021-20232
||gnutls28 OOM's on arm64, ppc64el and s390x with lto
||A flaw was found in gnutls. A use after free issue in client sending key_share extension may lead to memory corruption and other consequences.
||A flaw was found in gnutls. A use after free issue in client_send_params in lib/ext/pre_shared_key.c may lead to memory corruption and other potentia
Send Feedback to @ubuntu_updates